Friday, June 8, 2012

Kabini!

After 2 good days in Mysore, we packed up our stuff and got back on the bus. We were off to Kabini! This year we stayed at the same amazing resort that we stayed at last year, but the roll-away twin bed I slept on this year wasn't quite as nice as the king I had all to myself last year. But, my stay at the resort started off nicely with a safari, in which we saw elephants, a leopard, Indian bison, deer, monkeys, and a few wild pigs. This year I brought my nicer camera along with me on the trip, and was very happy I did! Here are some of my favorite shots from the safari:







After the safari, the rest of the time in Kabini was all about relaxing. There was a lot of time spent reading poolside! It was nice while it lasted, but Sunday morning at 9am we were back on the road to Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment